The Territorial House
Photos of The Territorial House
TripAdvisor Reviews The Territorial House Taos
Travel Blogs from Taos
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
... from all over Africa and also Pakistan. Also, we had a light lunch at Maria’s Kitchen – A & W Root Beer from a can, and I’ve been reminded of the carbonation all day long!
On to Santa Fe and a Frommer’s walking city tour of all the historical buildings. Unfortunately, it got boring pretty quick, and we opted to take our own tour. It’s a lovely ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... the lights out again and has proven herself to be a natural skier and quickly made friends with a family from Texas - Charlotte was kept on the "little kids" slope but she sucked it up really well and hunkered down and actually LEARNT how to turn and stop this time - last time she just blasted down the mountain in a straight line and started yelling for people to move when she approached the bottom. MUCH better outcome this time and she was really pleased with herself at ...
... the chest, and the head), and they strongly believe in this deity as simply sleeping, to rise again some day and fight for the lands lost by their nation. Good luck with that. As we crossed into New Mexico, we encountered miles of industrial properties, derelict buildings, tourist traps etc. Mile after mile. What does it tell you if there are 967 or so Pawn shops PER MILE, followed closely by pay-day loan hovels. Cheeez.