Sahara Sunset Club
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this villa rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Sahara Sunset Club Benalmadena
Travel Blogs from Benalmadena
Laguna Playa camping. - enjoying a last afternoon and evening in the heat and sunshine of Velez Malaga before beginning the long trek home. Missing home too even though it is raining there, we have memories of sunshine and strawberries from the garden before we left for this ...
... off to school in really remote areas with their backpacks on their backs, and seeing them playing in school yards. It is just gorgeous that kids are the same all over the world. On the way to the ferry it started raining. If was a bit surprising that after weeks with fine weather it starts raining in Morocco! Then mr Soussi received a phone call to say that the weather was too tough for our ferry to leave & we may need to spend ...
With rain last night, fortunately forecast so we were prepared, we organised things to avoid all our stuff getting soaked last night and planned today's shopping at El Ingenio. In MacDonald's just now for internet and a lunch, a rare event here lunch and wifi now as wifi is so easy to obtain in Spain! November 5th, decided to travel back from today so doing our last shop in Velez Malaga, staying overnight at Torre Del Mar and then off tomorrow ...
... seem to be built on the edge of cliffs and spring up from nowhere, interconnected by winding roads, some wide and sweeping, others just wide enough for a car with a succession of the tightest hairpin bends you would ever want to ride up or down. After riding a wide road with long, graceful sweeping bends we stopped for fuel and Bob came up with the analogy of riding it was like skiing. This was a great analogy as the road we had just ridden was like ...
... states after his embassy interview back in May and is now awaiting status change to approved, It seems no one can tell him if this will happen in the next few weeks ( 24 days till we're supposed to leave) this is turning into a big problem, if we hedge our bets and it doesn't arrive he can't go, flights lost etc etc, What next ...