Le Chalet Waiheke Apartments

Address: 23 Calais Terrace, Waiheke Island, North Island, 1081, New Zealand | Villa
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this villa rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This villa, located on 23 Calais Terrace, Waiheke Island, is near Waiau Waterworks, Ananda Tours, Stonyridge Vineyard, and Te Whau Vineyard.
Map this villa


View all amenities

Photos of Le Chalet Waiheke Apartments




          • Swimming pool
          • Heated pool


          • Hot tub
          • High-speed internet in room
          • Wireless internet connection in public areas
          • Free High-Speed Internet
          • Microwave in room
          • Refrigerator in room
          • Air-Conditioning
          • Free parking
          • Kitchenette
          • Family rooms


          • Suites

          TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chalet Waiheke Apartments Waiheke Island

          4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding

          Travel Blogs from Waiheke Island

          I Want to be Like the Beach

          A travel blog entry by selahrees on Sep 11, 2015

          1 comment, 10 photos

          ... s night. The next night was the unexpected night. We ate pizza with shrimp and smoked salmon at Stefanos before heading to the one real bar, the Sandbar, to see what would happen on a Saturday night in Waiheke. We watched rugby and sipped on rum and cokes until the DJ turned the game off declaring, "This isn't a sports bar!" and started bumping his tunes. It was quiet and kind of all of a sudden, it was busy and people were drunk ...

          Day 9

          A travel blog entry by thechasescott on Jul 21, 2015

          1 photo

          We wake up and go to Mohammed's and hang out with Austin from ATL. We show him the waterfall and all that good ****. Then we go play soccer at 3. Calvin takes that **** super serious so he had us like running drills and **** definitely wasn't expecting that. We finally start playing and **** and then it's fun. Scored 4 goals. Repped the intramural B indoor soccer team. It was ...

          Let's get Political

          A travel blog entry by littlebush on Jun 06, 2015

          ... a stranglehold on it's greed for money and global domination. If you think about it? Are we really a Democracy? Do we really have control and a genuine say in what our governments do? No. They hardly ever stick to their policies and make decisions without referendums. How can the current UK Tory government be in Power when only 36% of voters votes for them, of which only 66% of the eligible public voted. The other 34% didn't vote because they don't believe in the ...

          Day trip out

          A travel blog entry by colmandmaureen on May 03, 2015

          23 photos

          ... our wine we remembered all the good times we had in New Zealand and how quickly it all went. The first wine was so good we got another, but opted for rose for a change. The sun soon was setting and it just added to the ambience. This was a great find, and we later found out this vineyard was very well known and had won awards. Well it also got an approval from Maureen and I. Time flew as we gazed upon Auckland and it was time we headed to ...

          White Lady

          A travel blog entry by philosophizermd on Apr 13, 2015

          1 photo

          Menu Item: King Burger

          Notes: It was a freshly made White Lady special patty with bacon, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickles, fried egg, and topped with their very own White Lady relish.

          Comments: The burger was excellent. Every bite was juicy and very tasteful with all the toppings especially the fried egg and ...