California is a Wonderland: My California Road Adventure
About this blog
Five things I learned on my California adventure:
1. Although GPSs are great, maps are really helpful. It is amazing what you can do with a map.
2. Convertible pants are the best pants. These are pants that can be converted to shorts in one simple step by unzipping the shorts part. They have lots and lots of pockets. I would wear them every day if I could.
3. Most people who love nature are also fond of danger (climbing up mountains, riding bicycles down mountains). I am a person who loves nature, but wants nothing to do with danger. A nice, flat, marked trail can be lovely too, and you won't end up in the hospital.
4. Animals will run away when you start taking pictures of them, even if you are vegetarian.
5. California is indeed a wonderland.