Ideas for keeping a 3 year old amused!
Trip Start Nov 09, 2008
66Trip End Apr 02, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2. Stickers - especially if you allow him to stick them all over you
3. Count anything and everything
4. Remember all the traditional tales from when you were at school and re-tell them orally (there speaks a teacher!)
5. Put actions to as many nursery rhymes as you can.
6. Model numbers out of drinking straws (you get plaudits from other people's children for this too!) - even more impressive if you can do it with napkins too!
7. Writing numbers in the sand.
8. Check out Hairy Maclary books on You Tube! All of the HM books are there with pictures of the pages and someone reading the story. Excellent!
9. Short of bath toys in a motel room - get the free plastic shower cap and make a few small holes in it; fill it with water and hold it at the opening - hours of fun!