An Unexpected Trip To The Doctor, Conclusion!

Trip Start Jan 11, 2012
Trip End Jun 20, 2012

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United States  , Hawaii
Friday, May 11, 2012

I must say the staff at the Kapi'olani Women's Center is superb!  I had the needle biopsy on the lump in my right breast early yesterday morning, and I just received a call with the preliminary results--benign fibrous tissue.  Happy Mother's Day to me and my family!!!

I felt about 99% sure I would have positive results, but that remaining 1% of doubt was enough to frighten me.  What I didn't mention before was my aunt died of breast cancer last year.  So my unresolved emotions about that have been firing at me over the past week or so.  And I have an aversion to being sliced, poked and prodded. 

Today is a day of celebration.  I am so thankful for the choices I've made about living my life my way.  I didn't see this coming, but had the results been negative, I could still look at my life and be proud of who I have been and what I've experienced.  I am proud of the mother I am to Mecca, the wife I am to Thomas and the daughter I am to my parents.   I have attempted to make the world a better place; to bring love, light and laughter.  There are many times when I feel I could have handled something better or differently, but the evolution of my soul is ongoing, and my intention is to always be more enlightened the next time.

So for now, all is well in the Keller world.  Thank you all for your wonderful support and encouragement!  I have felt the love and it has made me stronger beyond measure.  Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful, magnificent women I love.
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address


Stacey on

Give Thanks! Ashe!

Katrina on

Love you guys! thanks again for sharing this experience. Now back to the regularly schedule program......Live, Love, Laugh, and Grow!

Jana on

Praise God!!!! I am sooooooooooooo glad!

Mika on

Yay! that is Great news and I had no doubt. Happy Mother's day to you too!

Doreene on

Giving Thanks to the Most High for anchoring the 99% consciousness that brought the desired result.
I feel at times when we get a positive result after like what you went through, Spirit is giving us a new lease on life, like when we embark on the New Year. So in your year of Living Outrageously, Happy New You. And of course - Happy Mother's Day.

Steph on

Yeaaaa! Happy Mother's Day!

Shannon on

BIG GIANT HUGE congratulations. And Happy Mother's Day to you, too. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Shannon on

Doreeen I loved youe comment about the New You. Hear hear!

William on

So this is what you mean by Living Outrageously! Now I get it. Happy Mother's Day. We love who you are.

Sarah Puls on

A big AMEN from us in Kane'ohe :) :) :) :) :) been thinking about you 3

Wendi on

Amen!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: