Douglas, AZ - Shane, Crissy, and the girls

Trip Start Mar 14, 2011
Trip End Apr 13, 2011

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United States  , Arizona
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011: After leaving the Gila Cliff Dwellings we headed to Tucson to pick up Donna from the airport. Our intention was to spend a few hours checking out the city/museums/etc but we forgot it was Sunday. We ended up grabbing dinner and coffee. We then picked up Donna and drove to Douglas. The girls were excited to see us once we arrived. Maddie even told Crissy not to worry about staying up for us that she would take care of it. Shane, John, and I all played Call of Duty for a while once everyone else went to bed. Zombie killing is
Extremely addictive!

Monday, March 21, 2011: Today everyone slept in a bit (other than Shane who had to work) and we just spent a relaxed day at the house. It was extremely windy and not condusive to many outdoor activities since most of us don't really enjoy sand in their eyes or tumbleweeds smacking us in the head. Rylee was a bit uncertain of us for a while but once we played a little game of chase with her and Maddie she opened up a bit. We also watched Ponyo (several times) which is their favorite movie.

Tuesday, March, 22, 2011: John and I went for run and realized it had been too long since our last one. When we got back to the house Maddie requested I paint her nails the same color as my toenails. Luckily I had it in the car. Rylee noticed this going on and decided to join in. I never imagined myself painting little girls nails, but here I am and they were adorable! Ponyo was watched again.

Later we went for a hike at the San Paolo house. This is a pretty (and flat) place to go for a walk. The total loop we did was around 2 miles and Rylee ran almost the first whole mile although she occasionally had to be reeled back in. On the way back Maddie, Rylee, and I got to watch the Princess and the Frog (which I had been wanting to see for a while).

We then picked up pizza and went back to the house to play Tripoley. Donna, John, and I kept having to pool our chips together to avoid going out (really John and I "borrowed" Donna's). Rylee also chose to help out Crissy by transferring Shane's stack to Crissy's. I believe she was practicing for when she is a teenager. Slowly we all started fading and left John and Shane to play more Call of Duty.

Wednesday, March, 23, 2011: We all hung out for the first half of the day and John and I left midafternoon to begin our trek to California.

It was great to catch up with everyone!
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • You must enter a comment
  • You must enter your name
  • You must enter a valid name (" & < > \ / are not accepted).
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: