Plans for the next days
Trip Start Jul 04, 2005
37Trip End Jul 18, 2005
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
In Italics you will find the things I REALLY did :
- tuesday 5th : going with Annelia to her family near Narva : yes, that happened, and we also drove along the coast, very nice
- wednesday 6th : a quiet day in Tallinn (maybe meet Karita) and in the evening
meet Valkirien. Well, no sign of Karita anywhere, and I went to Pirita beach and monastery, met some friends from HC and in the evening met up with Anna and Vladimir.
- thursday 7th : go to Helsinki with matthew75 if he is still around
- friday 8th : walk to St. Brigit`s. Not at all, just a walk through Tallinn, sitting in the parks, reading a book, listening to music, working on my travel log. In the evening discovering some new bars and restaurants with Anna, Vladimir and Tina
- saturday 9th : meet divina. Well yes, I did that, but i did so much more like going to Kaarel's place and go for a swim and eat fish and have this great HC meeting with Anna and Vladimir...
- Sunday 10th: depends on divina`s availability. Well, she was really very available so we drove around with Kaarel in the back, listened to the singing sand and saw caves and waterfalls...beautiful nature there !
- Monday 11th : go to Viljandi for Medieval Music Festival if Birgitta is still
there. Well, Brigitta was too busy, so I decided to stay in Tallinn and instead met up with Karita and went for a walk with Ele.
- Tuesday 12 : meet up with Hecix, Ave and Mihkel in Tartu. I met them all (except Ave) and even some more HC people from Finland. And in the evening I went to a rock concert.
- Wednesday 13 : go to Peipsi Lake. I didn't get there, but instead met Hedi and I have now 4.3 Gigabyte of Estonian music :)
- Thursday 14th : slowly head back to Tallinn. Yes, did that, visited all the sights in Tartu and in the evening went out for dinner with my Russian friends.
- Friday 15th : no plans yet. Well, sometimes when you don't plan things, it can be just as wonderful. I met Ave and together we discovered the castle in Rakvere
- Saturday 16th : meet Kmeelis and do my shopping. Not much shopping I'm afraid. My backpack was already too heavy (19,3 kg) and I didn't see that many things that I can't buy in Belgium. Instead I went to the Zoo and gave Natalie a Dutch lesson.
- Sunday 17th : Kmeelis and anybody else who wants to go for a beer. Exactly !
- Monday 18th : go back to Belgium
I`m very flexible, so if anybody wants to do something together with me, just
give me a sign: I read my mails almost every day