We are off !
Trip Start May 04, 2005
25Trip End May 16, 2005
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Time flew by fast and suddenly it was time for us to leave Kadi on a parkplace in de direction of Berlin where she was going to spend the night.
35 minutes later Ingrid and I drove over the Elbe and into Poland, where the real adventure could begin.
- Hospitality at Natachuela's, Zuza's and their parents's place with fresh soup and a delicious main course;
- the old market in Poznan at night;
- the green surroundings in West-Poland;
- the many accidents on Polish roads;
- the alpinarium in the Botanical Garden
- my meeting with one of the richest people in Poland, who invited me for a delicious strawberry milkshake;
- an exclusive dark beer in a Proletarian cafe amidst statues of Stalin and Lenin;
- finally meeting Natachuela and Zuza and Flyingpig after hearing so much about them;
- a visit to an exhibition about modern art in an ancient slaughterhouse.
Tomorrow we have been invited to a second artgallery, followed by a drive to Turek, cheese capital of this part of Poland.