The Part That Didn't Stay in Vegas
Trip Start Dec 30, 2012
57Trip End Jun 27, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- I could not believe how many people were up playing slots at 7:15 in the morning when I went down to the hotel coffee shop each day.
- I found out I really like craps, when playing the new electronic version of it. Found $5 on the pass line at the Excalibur. I sat down and rolled the point, so I won $10.
- Won the free slot tournament at the Plaza. Converted my $20 in free play prize to $37 in cash. Yeah!
- Jeremy won $34 when a lady went on a 40 roll streak on the electronic craps machine.
- Pimped ourselves out for 3 hours in a time share tour for the Grandview, and got tickets for Chris Angel and the Titanic exhibit in return. Found out that when people promise a no pressure sales seminar, they are lying.
- Found out that the first price you are shown for a time share will always be beat, several times.
- Found out how to drink for really cheap while playing cheap games at many casinos.The key is to sit down and play just long enough to receive a free drink. Take your drink and meander around the casino. When your drink is empty, repeat.
- Finally, decided that my most favorite game in Vegas is Sigma Derby, especially if all the seats are full. Too much fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5IToHE4jVA&feature=youtube_gdata_player.
Post your own travel photos for friends and family More Pictures
My Review Of The Place I Stayed