Day 36, Costa Rica: Bye Bye Costa Rica :-(
Trip Start May 31, 2010
32Trip End Aug 26, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
Sandra y Juan
My best memories in Costa Rica:
- My challenging learning experience: Landing in a place where I couldn't understand a single word and living with a family who couldn't speak a word of English/French and still was able to initiate and build a deep relationship with them; I am going to miss them :-( Sandra and Juan is one of the best and fun couple I have ever seen
- Meeting with this fun-loving group from Atlanta in El Rancho: I had a great company at school!
- Dancing with Chantel & Jenny in El Rancho on a rainy weather after our salsa dance class
- Driving in Alajuela: I could have been somewhere in Switzerland, Scotland or Ireland!
- Forbidden drinking Cacique with my Tica parents in the hot springs facing Volcan Arenal
- Meeting with Michaela from Dresden and our never ending discussions in Tortuguero
- Dancing salsa & merengue at Rhumba with my Tica father
- Nice coincidence of meeting again Jean from Senegal in Manuel Antonio park
- The beautiful view on Manuel Antonio from Mariposa Hotel
- Practising yoga in a jungle atmosphere in Nosara
- Walking with Sandra in the mornings in La Guacima and walking in the evenings along the Pacific coast in Manuel Antonio and Nosara