Anderson Island - 'The Retreat'
Trip Start Nov 02, 2011
130Trip End May 31, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
During our stay on Long Island and our impetuous walk the length of the island, with little water and 1 boiled sweet between us (half sucked), we found the following property for sale.
At $1.8M (~£1.2M) we thought it would be right up your street. A bit further than Dartmouth I know but look at all the amenities...
- Tennis Court
- Spectacular views
- In the bay mooring for the Yacht
- Golf buggy parking (for transport to/from helipad/boat)
- Double-sized American Style fridge with ice maker
- Cuddly toy
This is the only residential property on the island and shouldn't be missed
Only a few things against it...
- Cyclones during the spring
- Biting bugs, Snakes, - Jelly fish
- Tourist (like us) walking through the back garden
- On the otherside of the world
But hey... just in case things don't go as planned in Dartmouth, this could be an ideal second choice.
Thinking of you,
JJ & L xx
PS: Liz hasn't spell checked or edited this entry, so I must take full responsibility for this humorous piece. ;)