Anderson Island - 'The Retreat'
Trip Start Nov 02, 2011
130Trip End May 31, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
What I did
Peppers Palm Bay Resort Long Island
During our stay on Long Island and our impetuous walk the length of the island, with little water and 1 boiled sweet between us (half sucked), we found the following property for sale.
At $1.8M (~£1.2M) we thought it would be right up your street. A bit further than Dartmouth I know but look at all the amenities...
- Tennis Court
- Spectacular views
- In the bay mooring for the Yacht
- Golf buggy parking (for transport to/from helipad/boat)
- Double-sized American Style fridge with ice maker
- Cuddly toy
This is the only residential property on the island and shouldn't be missed
Only a few things against it...
- Cyclones during the spring
- Biting bugs, Snakes, - Jelly fish
- Tourist (like us) walking through the back garden
- On the otherside of the world
But hey... just in case things don't go as planned in Dartmouth, this could be an ideal second choice.
Thinking of you,
JJ & L xx
PS: Liz hasn't spell checked or edited this entry, so I must take full responsibility for this humorous piece. ;)