Trip Start Jul 21, 2012
61Trip End Jul 21, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. Live in the Galapagos:
-see the giant tortoises
-swim with sealions-snorkel at Killer Rock
-go on a photoblogging adventure
-post a video of a day in the Galapagos
-go on a solo walk/adventure
-get a ukelele, learn to play it, and jam with my fellow volunteers
-go a week without internet
-accomplish something through physical labor
etc. etc. etc.
2. Visit my brother when he’s in Brazil a
nd go to Rio de Genero’s Carnival February 18th-21st.
3. Hike the Inca Trail
4. Go trekking in the Amazon
5. Visit Cotopaxi National Park in Ecuador.
6. Hike the Torres del Paine circuit in Patagonia.
7. Visit the South Pole.
8. Hike to see the enormous Iguazu falls in Brazil.
9. Travel to see the glaciers off the tip of South America
10. Scuba Dive in Belize’s 185 mile barrier reef (or anywhere)
11. Learn to surf.
12. Buy a guitar to travel with
13. Jam to Latin guitar styles
14. Go bungee jumping
15. Do a canopy zip line course in Costa Rica
14. Become fluent in Spanish
15. Go clubbing with locals
16. Swim in the thermal springs of Sajama National Park in Bolivia
17. Find random, cool travel partners and just go somewhere
18. Volunteer through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farming and stay with a family
19. Eat something new
20. Hike to the lost city (a three day hike with dense jungle and 1200 steps to the site) in Colombia
21. Hike down Colca Canyon (twice as deep as the Grand Canyon) in Southern Peru and stay in the resort at the bottom overnight.
22. Celebrate New Year’s Eve somewhere with amazing fireworks.
23. Explore a cave
24. Walk through the Cloud Forest in Costa Rica(I’ll add to this later) <3