What I miss about England....
Trip Start Feb 20, 2011
91Trip End Jun 10, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- My family (especially my little sister Sophie) and all my friends
- My comfortable bed ( the mattresses in Sri Lanka don't have springs and have given me an awful back!)
- Sleeping all snuggled up in a duvet
- Clothes that are actually clean rather than the half arsed attempts made when you hand it into the guesthouses
- Salt and Vinegar crisps, I haven't been able to find any since South Africa and the green Walkers in Asia are seaweed instead of salt and vinegar, what where they thinking?!
- Fish and chips from a proper English chippie
- My wardrobe and all my clothes
- My music and DVD collection
- The relatively efficient transport system which has a proper timetable rather than turn up and hope
- Cooking my own food
- Cereal especially the mini weetabix with chocolate chips and Kellogs Crunchy Nut
- A good shower, not like the dribbly cold things in Sri Lanka
- The gym, running and kayaking
- Being cold rather than hot and sweaty all the time
- Watching my bank account get fatter rather than constantly chopping my daily budget as my money dwindles
- Spending more than 4 nights in the same place
- Pubs and house parties