Tours - Chateau Fever
Trip Start Feb 12, 2009
50Trip End Jul 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
Christophe really wanted to get a birds eye view of the chateaus from the hot air balloon but the flights doesn't start till the Spring. I guess we have to save that for another day.
- The awesome kitchen at Chenoncea Chateau. Massive fire place!
- Leonardo Da Vinci's house and looking at his genius inventions
- Yummy lunch at L'Atelier Gourmand
- Learning more about French history...
- Friendly owner at Hotel Foch (maybe a little too talkative)
- Lunch at L'Atelier Gourmand
- Castles, especially Chenonceau
Next stop San Sebestian Spain.