Peru's second city
Trip Start Jul 12, 2012
45Trip End Jun 21, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
* Jack's aussie cafe for flat whites and big breakfasts
* climbing one of the hills that overlooks the city to see Sacsaywaman ruins (pronounced "sexy woman")
* eating ceviche at the fascinating San Pedro market
* going to see the Cusquen version of The Last Supper at the cathedral, in which Christ and his mates feast on guinea pig. There's also a shrine to the Patron Saint of Single Women, where women leave notes with the name of the guy they fancy and their own name and number. I wonder if it works?
* a night out with Irish friends at Paddy's Irish Pub, which claims to be the highest Irish pub in the world.