Trip Start May 10, 2006
38Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- Our first Transibberian train journey sharing with Jo and Lucy aka 'the bagpipes' aka the Scots.
- Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral
- Kremlin and the Armourary
- Going to the opera and seeing Figaro's wedding
- Seeing Lenin's tomb
- A boat trip up the river
- Moscow street market
- The train journey was over night so it was not possible to see the scenery
- White fluff in the streets aka wood sperm
- Feeling awful for going to see Lenin's dead body
- Seeing bears tide up in a small yard
- Ros having a stinking cold