Long way down !
Trip Start Jul 20, 2012
9Trip End Jul 29, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Welcome to the Tewit Youth Band Lake Constance Tour Blog. Edited and Written by Robin Stride. The intention is to keep mums and dads updated with some of our highlights and pictures as we go through the week, and also as a memory for the guys to read when they get home. No doubt I will get lots of input.
The blog has been set up prior to the visit, to ease me to get updates easily during the visit. You will find on all days the following:
1) A timeline at the top of the blog page with all the days of the trip
2) A map of each day showing where we will be visiting
3) A pre-blog. Information as known before the start of the trip. If you are reading this before the trip, it will be updated daily as we know more and get closer to the day of departure
4) Live Blog. This is the bit that will be updated on a daily basis (live !!!) - well there will be a 24 hour delay !
5) Pictures. Hopefully if I can get access to a computer in the hostel I will upload pictures from my camera. If not watch the blog in the days after the trip and I will get the pictures uploaded on my return.
6) Comments from you ! There is space either to comment on individual pictures or make a comment at the bottom of the blog... Keep those comments coming, they will be passed on.
Blog and comment rules
Please be kind with your comments, and please do not make remarks about individuals that could cause offence. Please feel free to "like" the page and add it to your facebook and spread the word on how much fun we are having.
Lots of smiling faces and excitement with the start of the tour. Meeting at St Aidens, to load up the coach, trailer and all. Have you remembered your toothbrush !
Are we all ready for the long coach journey... off we go for
Well the big day has arrived, the band room disassembled and all ready for packing onto the coach. Donna woke up at 5.15 am this morning, prodded me whispered to me "I'm excited !". So last minute pack of those missing items, don't forget 9pm tonight !!!