Trip Start Jul 13, 2010
146Trip End Apr 19, 2011
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
1) Have taken more than 1100 photos
2) Have smoked for the first time Shisha.
3) Mostprobably a few kilos less as I had to buy a belt to hold up my trousers.
4) Out of my whole gear I haven't used my silk sleeping bag and a pair of shorts for the beach yet. All the rest, yes!
5) Know my passport number by heart after writing it down nearly every day on some type of form.
6) Know that you need some type of identifcation when you want to go to a club.
7) Crossing busy, dangerous streets has become quite normal
8) Have travelled with 8 planes, 3 overnight buses, countless taxis and buses, 1 horse, 1 canoe, 1 hire car, 3 cable cars, 1 funicular, 3 ferries and kilometres on foot.
9) Haven't had problems with digestion yet (touch wood). Only sinus problems.
10) Have lost 1 swiss army knife (taken out of daypack when travelling from Santiago to BA), 1 bra in the laundry and used up all salt, pepper, tea and sugar I had with me. New things include a pair of Alpaca wollen socks, 1 pair of earrings from Chile and 1 Uruguayian book in Spanish (haven't got round to read it yet though)
11) Have been to four countries and have 14 stamps more in my passport