Year end wrap up
Trip Start Dec 26, 2011
5Trip End Dec 30, 2011
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Some other Lessons Learned on this trip were:
- always take at least 1 liter of water with you when walking or hiking
- always keep asthmatic medicine with you, on your person
- never leave your camper without adequate clothing
- make sure to bring dry wood for a campfire
- always bring a comforter with you when it's cold
- always bring a dirty clothes bag
- finally always bring a fully charged camera, if you're expecting to take pictures
As we journeyed over the hills and through the woods we reflected on the amazing adventures we had these last couple of months.
Wow what a way to cap off a pretty rough year. We can't wait until next week when we start off 2012 with our next big adventure - Haiku Nature Hike. 2012 will be one big adventure after another with the high point being Alaska to see the Northern Lights.
A special shout out to G-O-D for keeping us safe and blessing us beyond our wildest dreams in 2011.
Happy New Year!!!