Conquer Derawan Island with GPS Adventure
Trip Start Jan 01, 2001
48Trip End Dec 31, 2014
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
What I did
We're done with mangrove and we walk out to buy food supply at Ramayana which close to Mangrove. And after that, we take an angkot (public transport) to get back to the hotel and prepare ourselves to Derawan Island at 12.30. Checked out from the hotel and decided to take an angkot to meeting point Tengkayu 1 jetty
Catch the destination and meet team, we have briefing from GPS adventure team from mandatory to wear life jacket while snorkeling, cottage name and room (Reza no.06), up to time and venue to have dinner and breakfast. Right at 13.00 we walk to the boat and organize our backpacks then the boat ready to get a lot of bumpy, lol. It takes approximately 3 hours trip to Derawan Island and I am enjoying the waves.
We are here at Derawan island. This island is still beautiful as I've seen in last 2009. Nothing to do in this afty. We just need to take a shower and have dinner at 18.00. I, Widya, Neri and Ratih go to BMI cottage to enjoy evening sightseeing and take some pictures. I love this island in a day and night, really !!!
Final Notes :
1. Mangrove Conservation can be reached by walk for 15 mins.
2. Do not forget to ask a map from front desk
3. Do not be late to wake up and breakfast in Makmur Hotel because you will run out of meals if you are late.
4. Contact Person GPS ADVENTURE TEAM
• Mobile : +62 852 31727576 / +62 878 10121711 (Deni)
• Work : +62 551 2026485
• PIN BB : 236A3BE5
• Line : denigps
• YM : gps.deni
• Twitter : GPS Adventure Team
• FB : Gps Deni
• Email : email@example.com
• Office : Jl. Aki Balak No. 103 Tarakan 77111, East Borneo - Indonesia
5. Do not forget to bring laptop or any media for photo sharing because Tour Operator won't provide it or use your own camera to take pictures and bring extra memory card for your back-up
6. Cellular phone signal is UP and DOWN.
7. Hot water, tea and coffee is always available 24 hours in this hotel for free.
8. For standard room, share toilet is available for shower and for urinals.
Travel Expenses :
1. Breakfast at KFC : IDR 66.500
2. Entrance Fee (Mangrove Conservation) : IDR 3.000
3. Snacks at Ramayana : IDR 72.000
4. Angkot (Ramayana - Makmur Hotel) : IDR 3.000
5. Angkot (Makmur Hotel - SDF/Tengkayu 1) : IDR 12.500 (IDR 25.000/Car - enter Seaport)
TOTAL COST : IDR 157.000