A Delayed Plane and Weather Issues in Michigan

Trip Start Jan 01, 2007
Trip End Dec 31, 2007

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United States  , California
Monday, February 12, 2007

Well, Mom's flight back to Michigan was going to be so late today, and there was so much bad weather threatening that we rescheduled it for tomorrow, and Rose will probably be flying back there with her, just in case the plane gets delayed or diverted. The Detroit area is expecting to see 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow, with frigid temperatures and high winds, and they had a fair amount of snow already today, so it should be an exciting (?!) reminder of what winter is like!
If I do fly out with her, I plan to return to Los Angeles on Wednesday, and Greg will drive the motorhome up to that area tomorrow after we've taken off.
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: