Viva Pugudpod and Vigan!
Trip Start Oct 20, 2007
6Trip End Oct 23, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
1. I joined this trip eventhough it's only 2 weeks away before the Nursing Licensure Exam! o.O
2. I really saved up my money just to see the famous ancient Calle Vigan. =)
3. I was able to see the breath-taking site of the huge Ilocos Windmills! (which I only see in films/tv before)
4. My travel buddies are Nay Bona, Nay Nena, Sir Toph, Atty. Donna, Doc Jobert, Dondee, and Nay Nena's daughters
5. Oh my! Don't forget Pagudpod! Good heavens! I never imagined that I would be given this opportunity to reach this far! =) teehehee
6. Kamusta naman ang generoso dear? hehehe! Ate Donna and I, literally made a blast at Ilocos! I had fun though! hehehe! Yun' ang second time na nawala ako sa katinuan sa sobrang wasted.
7. The travel back to Manila is memorable. Don't ask na, okay... Let's just say, if only time could stand still that moment... it took my breath away, really. :) (okay, OA na, alam ko)
All in all, Ilocos is a MUST SEE for all ya' travelers out there!