10 reasons China is my favorite country
Trip Start Oct 08, 2007
110Trip End Dec 16, 2008
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2. People are genuinely friendly and helpful and inclusive to foreigners.
3. Guys are respectful.
4. Galls are educated and appear to be in charge.
5. People are proud, but humble.
6. Guys love babies.
7. No one seems to be starving.
8. Guys dig me even though I'm local size XXL (and that after I've lost my Indian fat!).
9. Everybody is pealing sunflower seeds in public.
10. The only country where English/American expats are actually bi-lingual.
Oh well, I guess there are more than 10 reasons...
11. CCTV9 is in English.
12. Everything stays open till late.
13. Nobody leaves the table before the bottle is finished.
14. For some reason I don't feel like smoking here.
15. No such thing like guys night out. Most companies are mixed.
16. If you haven't bargained long enough, people give you a discount. Well, give me a discount:)
17. It reminds me of Bulgaria on so many counts. I kid you not!
I'm off to that kung-fu monastery tomorrow. No electricity and no internet there. I should resurface in Hong Kong at the end of the month.
WORLD CHANGE STARTS WITH EDUCATED CHILDREN! Give a girl the life long gift of education! Support my appeal 100 GIRLS BACK TO SCHOOL! Donate at: www.justgiving.com/100GirlsBackToSchool
Hugs & Kisses, Vik