21 Days and Counting
Trip Start Jan 19, 2012
23Trip End Jun 04, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
For those of you who might not know exactly what my plans are let me divulge what I know for certain of the next 5 months of my life. One thing I know for certain is that I will be living in Prague, Czech Republic while studying abroad. I am fully aware and more than accepting of the fact that I am going there for school and not for a vacation. This is pretty much the only thing I know for certain, and quite frankly that's the way I want things to be.
I have wanted to live in Europe since the first time I traveled to Croatia to see my family when I was 12 years old
Here are some quick facts for those of you who do not know much about Prague, or the Czech Republic in general.
- Most Beer consumption per capita of any country in the World. :)
- The main diet in Prague consists of pork, potatoes, goulash, and other non-vegetables.:)
- Very cheap in comparison to other European countries.
- One of the oldest cities in Europe.
- City has a population of over a Million people.
- It is going to be Ass cold there, average temp = 30 degrees F
As I am sure that anyone reading this blog can tell I am very excited for the upcoming months and I know that good or bad ( hopefully not though ) the next few months will drastically change my life forever
I plan on writing on this blog as much as possible, but will, at the least write once a week. If anyone actually read this any input on things I should add or something you would like to see while I am over there let me know I would greatly appreciate all and any input, however that does not mean in any way that I will listen to you.