Journey to homeland!
Trip Start Sep 02, 2012
6Trip End Dec 17, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. Polish people hate change, they want exact bills
2. People don't really smile here
3. Meat on bread and cheese? YES
4. Polish people will tell you how they feel and what they think. They have an opinion and will share with you. This explains a lot about me.
5. A proud wonderful people with a rich history :) I want to go back.
So then I took a tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau. I went by myself and didn't wear makeup for fear of crying my eyes out. It's kind of a hard thing to really talk about but I will say this, you really can feel it, what happened, in these places. It's eerie.