Rally to Restore Sanity And/Or Fear
Trip Start Aug 30, 2009
86Trip End Jul 22, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
- Just because I want the best for you doesn't mean I'm a socialist.
- I think we can all agree I'm holding a sign.
- Stop the insaniTEA.
- Someone told me there'd be beer.
- Someone told me there'd be Justin Bieber
- Obama: Probably not trying to destroy America.
- The only people who can are comparable to the Nazis are...Nazis.
- After the rally, one guy had put his arm around a road sign that said, "END ROAD WORK." So he said, "End road work. End road work now!"
I was so glad that I was able to be a part of it. Of course, I was also glad to have gotten to see all this stuff with two very good friends, Josh and Nathan. We saw the capitol building and drove past the White House, saw Arlington Cemetary (intended to go in and visit but it was closed off due to a a marathon), Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, National Archives (didn't go in), and the State Department (believe it or not, I was actually pretty excited about it cuz I might work there someday)!!