Trip Start Unknown
10Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
What I did
Sightseeing + Free Time
We visited the Louvre Museum, we paid 14 euros to get in for all of us, 2 euros for me, and 6 euros for mum, and 6 euros for dad, and then enjoyed the exhibition of paintings. The exhibition was called Fantin-Latour, Manet, Baudleaire: the Hommage a Delacroix.
Later we travelled to the Eiffel tower again, and enjoyed a lovely dinner with a spectacular view of Paris from 125m above ground. We enjoyed a 6 course meal, that consisted:
1. Chaud-froid of Brittany lobster, crunchy young vegetables,
2. 'Tomato Stuffed' with tomato, cooking reduction,
3. Pan-seared Turbot, violet artichokes and the first Provence figs,
4. En crapaudine pigeon, french style broad beans and peas,
5. Tower Bolt, dark chocolate praline, hazelnut ice-cream,
6. Cherry shortbread, Kirsch granite.
Per person it was 200 euros, so together it was 600 euros.