Day 6 Bananas.... 3 for breakfast
Trip Start Sep 21, 2009
83Trip End Apr 10, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Temp between 25-29c - the sun has his hat on resulting in red shoulders.
Can't write too much today, it's late here and we've been out much of the day.
Bullet points (because you like them Sophie)
- We moved from the Che Lagarto Hostel to the Hotel Toledo to join our intrepid trip
- We enjoyed our 'more adequate' breakfast at the Che Lagarto, cereal, toast, fruit, cake, coffee, more coffee, juice, cake, more coffee, 3 bananas
- The bananas are GOOD
- We stayed in a dorm with 5 Japanese men and Hiro's grumpy cousin from Singapore who kept complaining that nothing was adequate in the hostel ... but was actually very funny, and quite endearing with it.
- They (the dorm men) kept us awake, we had about 6 hours sleep. Considering we've been having about 12 a night for the past few days we are very tired today.
- Singapore man brushes his teeth a lot longer than should be permitted.
- And, swills, then gargles until the early hours with the light on.
- We've met our Intrepid group - 6 Aussies, two Brits and us.
We're off to Ilha Grande tomorrow, an island off the coast of Brazil, and will most probably be cut off from internet use for the next few days. We'll try and upload more pictures and tell you our island adventures next week.
See you soon ...