Not 1, but 2 Natural Disasters!
Trip Start Jun 02, 2010
24Trip End Jul 12, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
We are now flying out tomorrow (rather than Wednesday) to San Salvador and will work our way back up to Guatemala. We've been in touch with our hosts in Antigua and were reassured of the clear skies and fresh shade-grown coffee waiting for us :). We hope we can still make it to the highlands in Nebaj for our first multiple day hike - if the roads are in rough shape, or the conditions too treacherous, we are also investigating volunteering to help with the relief effort.
...Never a dull moment! We'll be in touch from El Salvador.