Harry Potter & More

Trip Start Apr 23, 2012
Trip End May 24, 2012

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United Kingdom  , England,
Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh My Stars!!!

How fantastic was the Harry Potter Studio tour. But let me start at the beginning.

Woke up way too early. Guess my body clock is still messed up. Or I am just still too excited about being here. But got back to sleep and slept until the alarm went off. Breakfast at the hotel was paid for so had a nice big feed. I would have never paid those prices. But I digress. Then took to the streets. As I mentioned in the last post I found the Apple store! Not only Free WiFi, but free advice and since I am a novice with this cool little machine that is a good thing.

Started to play catch up with this blog and not being sure how long it was going to take me to get to Leavesden I took off from here around 9:30. More tube rides and then a train connected with the Oyster Card, which I am using to move around. When I arrived at Watford Junction, I found the shuttle bus that was to take everyone arriving by train out to the studios. Sat with a family from the Lake district. The little girl was so excited she could not stop smiling! When I can remember how to add pictures there is one of my new friend, Leigh, & me beside our bus. Well I got there way too early, so I had to go buy a few things from the gift shop. of Course!

Speaking of pictures ....... I am having to post these silly writings and then go back when they appear on another site and add the pictures. That is if I can remember how I did it before.

"The Making of Harry Potter" was just too cool. No I didn't see any of the actors, but all of the artifacts are the real one, or one of the real ones from the movie. The sets are those that were used. Many of the costumes are displayed around the area. In typical fashion for me things didn't work as planned. When I get my camera out to take a picture inside I get the message that my batteries are exhausted. So I just took them out and changed their positions. I didn't overdo the picture taking, but I was able to take several by doing that every time I got the message. We'll see how they turn out.

Well I am getting weary, so I think I will close and catch you guys on the flip side.

I catch a train in the morning for Cornwall and other points west. I may stop by here first, if I have time to add pictures!
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address


Patrick on

Sounds awesome, mom. It really sounds like you are having a great time.

Elizabeth on

Hey momma. I'm glad you are having fun. I somehow didn't realize you had this blog. haha
Forgot to tell you when you called about O's check up. She is 24 1/2 pounds and 31 1/4 long. He said she looks great and was surprised by how cooperative she was.
Love you!!!

Melinda on

Sweet looking friend! How is the weather?

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: