Thursday 31 July

Trip Start Apr 13, 2008
Trip End Oct 27, 2008

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United States  , Montana
Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thursday 31st July
We rang the surgery twice after 7am but got no answer so we drove in about 9 am.  We met Jason and he managed to juggle some appointments around so that I could have the work done that day.
We agreed on 1pm with a break after that and then further treatment to fit the crown at 5pm. So it was going to be a long day, stressful for me and a bit dull for the others.
It was pretty horrible but by about 2pm my mouth was full of injections and all numb and ready to have the new tooth put in. I had to wait until 5pm though for Jason to see his other patients, and also to produce my tooth on the computer and the tooth-cutting machine!
I had inquired about hairdressers while I was waiting at the surgery and the receptionist was incredibly helpful and immediately booked me in with her niece round the corner for a cut. When I was ready she drove me there as Steve was away occupying the kids. I felt terrible with all the injections in my mouth but it was great to get my hair cut after 3 months!
Steve and the kids picked me up after I had finished and we had an hour to kill before I went back to have the crown fitted. So we went to the park and chilled for a while.
At 5pm we were back in the surgery and I had the tooth fitted. I had a few MORE injections, in fact I lost count how many I had but it must have been about 8. As we were finishing up Jason and Stacey (the dental nurse) asked us what we were doing for dinner.... Ha Ha .. do you think I was really thinking about eating?!
Anyway they asked us where we were staying and it turned out that he lived out on the lake at Devil's Elbow about 1 minute from our campsite.
So we were invited for dinner and to go water skiing with them. Well you can just imagine that was just what I felt like doing!  Anyway we agreed to go and so we met up at his place at 7.30.
What an amazing place he has! He and his son James who is 5 live there with their dog, 4 cats, right on the water front.
We had drinks and dinner consisting of the most enormous kebabs I have ever seen and then we all went out on his speed boat for a magnificent ride on the lake which was awesome! It was dark by the time we returned and quite late so we said goodbye for the night.
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: