Aloha No Au Ia 'Oe Mom and Dad
Trip Start Jun 30, 2008
80Trip End Dec 31, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
We had to visit the doctor as James’s ears were bothering him to the point that the pain was too great to sleep. We tried everything for about three weeks but could not resolve the problem. I was dreading going but in the end it turned our well and was covered by our insurance.
How well do you know Oahu?
- Honolulu is the largest city in the world -- at least it has the longest borders
- Wai Golf Course is Hawaii's first municipal course.
- Honolulu is the nation's 11th largest metropolitan area.
- More than 100 world-renowned beaches ring Honolulu.
- Iolani Palace is the only royal palace in the United States
- The world's largest wind generator is on the island of Oahu. The windmill has two blades 400 feet long on the top of a tower twenty stories high.
- The island of Oahu draws more visitors than any other to Hawaii. One-third of the state's best surfing beaches are on Oahu.