Split in Two
Trip Start Aug 22, 2012
20Trip End Jul 24, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
English: To Sew
Coser, what they had to do to my eyebrow after a day at the water park.
Though it was a jolting experience, getting stitches at El Rollo water park gave me some much needed time to just lay back and share some thoughts about this year.
Dear friends, I have not and can not convey to you how meaningful this year has been to me
Some of the things that I am grateful for (*read this, you might be included):
- People reading this blog (bam, just included you)
- An accessible bus system
- People that help me when I get lost on said bus system
- A neighborhood that I can walk through in the evening and say hello to students, parents, and friends.
- Kids who want to learn
- Kids who don't want to learn
- A never ending menu of new foods
- Mexican hospitality=Never being hungry. Never.
- People greeting you and saying good bye to you
- A caring host family
- A generous boss
- Mountains to hike
- Genuine friends
- Nurses who know how to do stitches