Trip Start Sep 22, 2010
24Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
I stayed a little week (una semanita ;) at Daniel's place (couchsurfing) meeting his friends, going out in pubs, eating pizzas and ice creams. We finished the week with an asado at the fisher harbor on the river shore.
In Rosario, I discovered that:
- Ice cream is part of the Argentine culture, and most of them are delicious
- Pizzas are also good stuff
- I still have a quite strong mix of Spanish and french accent, especially in the way I accentuate words and pronounce the "s" :(
- Fortunately french people have good reputation
- Argentine girls are nice, as the reputation says