London Day30

Trip Start Jun 12, 2013
Trip End Jul 14, 2013

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United Kingdom  , England,
Friday, July 12, 2013

Slept in a little this morning and when i did get up Nana had been across the road to the
Patisserie to try to get some fresh croissants , but they will not e ready until later on . Meanwhile Glenn was on Skype so Nana had a chat to him and Corey and also Dad who was on the phone .After breakfast we walked up towards the Natural Science Museum and The Victoria and Albert Museum . There was a queue as long as two blocks waiting to go to get tickets to see the David Bowie Collection , by the sound of it you purchased tickets and were given a time when you were able to come .So we went down to the Natural Science 'Museum , the queue was even worse there so went black to our apartment to shower and finish packing . Nana made something nice to eat at the airport , and we left our luggage in storage . Back up to the Science Museum and there was still a queue , this time it was not as long , and as people left they let more in . I really enjoyed this Museum nod I am sure Jaidyn would love e. The Dinosaur display was great and they had three man made dinosaurs that did lots of things and looked so real . Their movements were so real and the model of TRex was great and he also moved , I have done a Oviedo for you Jaidyn . We stayed for two hours nod then started our journey home .First we had to get down the steps and escalators within South Kensington Station , that was a drama . Then we had to make sure we were on the train towards Heathrow . Found out we had to change trains about four stops from to make sure we got to Heathrow number five . Then we had a drama trying to book in , Nana had been able to check her and Granpa in but not me , and then we were at the counter they were unable to get out their boarding passes , but mine was okay . It turned out that because we are on two different flights it would not coordinate them , after many phone calls it all worked out ok . Then to the waiting , supposed to be about 2 1/2 but next thing we saw on the TV that there was a fire in an empty Ethopian plane , so all the runways were closed for a while . Our flight was delayed for at least 1 1/4 hours then we were off . Great flight , we all slept nearly 8 hours and feel great for it .
Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address


Rhonda on

Good morning to you all,

Welcome back into Australia. Liam - not long now and you will be home. Hope you havee had a great holiday.

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: