Trip Start Aug 27, 2007
Trip End Sep 17, 2011

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of United Kingdom  ,
Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hey Guys,
Sorry this is only a short entry today it is more just to share some of the photos from the day I spent with Maria in London.

Maria managed to have a quick stop in London on her way to meet KB in Las Palmas, I was able to get a day off work to spend with her which felt so good to be able to spend it with a friend from back home.

It was so lovely when I walked through that door and saw her waiting with a  big hug.
Our first stop for the day was the London Eye, I hadnt had a chance to do it since I arrived so it seemed perfect that I got to share the experience with someone from back home.
It was an absolute miracle as we had perfect weather with pure blue had been so foggy and grey for the last couple of weeks that I was starting to panic. The view was fantastic and it gave Maria a chance to try out her new Camera.
It was just incredible....the view was amazing.
After the "flight" we went and saw a Dali exhibition which was really interesting....never realised he was such a screwed up guy.....Maria was incredible, it was like having my own art teacher filling me in on the stories behind was brilliant!
After strolling around and doing the typical touristy stuff Horrocks decided we were to have a Pub felt surreal to be sitting in a pub having a pint (well half of One) with her thousands of miles away from where we first met.
We went on a tour of Harrods which was just so friggin huge I still can't really comprehend it. We tried to find a Harrods collar for Wilbur but couldn't quite find one to suit.
In the evening we had plans to meet up with David who is a friend of Marias. Our plans for tea got cancelled and we made a last minute dash to go see the musical Stomp. Man was it amazing...the most impressive show I have ever seen. They made music out of everyday objects like zippo lighters and brooms....By this time Horrocks was knackered and
between David and I we had to keep prodding her to wake up. With all the loud clashing of rubbish bin lids I thought it would have been enough to keep her awake....but nope. In all honesty she did pretty darn well to stay awake so long especially after all the travel she
had just done. 
I have to say I was sad to say goodbye at the Tube station when she was just so nice to see that friendly face from back home.
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: