Trip Start Dec 28, 2010
3Trip End Jan 14, 2011
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Throughout our trip we will travel a total of 3,176 miles, visit 8 states, celebrate the ringing in of 2011 as well as Lisa's 24th and Lindsey's 25th birthdays. We will spend approximately 53 hours in Lisa's Jeep, which we have named "Darth" ... because every road trip vehicle needs a fun name..
For our journey we have come up with some rules/missions that we must abide by..these are tentative and will probably change often but here is a general idea for anyone who cares...
Rules of the Road/ Trip Missions:
1. Dance a lot, Drive a lot
2. Try lots of downhome southern cookin' while still managing to loose 10 pounds
3. Wear cowboy boots & derby hats
4. Don't get lost, robbed or shot up
5. Take lots of pictures posing in front of cheesy attractions and at every state line
6. Lindsey must sing at least one song on stage with a band
7. At least one hour per day will be dedicated to singing loudly to bad music while driving
8.Remember to blog & call home
9. Always be sure to have enough gas and bladder space to get through sketchy areas
10. Don't get eaten by inbred cannibals in West Virginia
11. Laugh at everything, appreciate everything
12.Meet as many people as possible
13.Learn a lot
14.Thift shops are a must
15.Trucker hats must be worn at all times when in the vehicle
16.Find Lindsey a good ole' boy boyfriend
17.Don't allow Lisa to fall ill due to too many checker's burgers or country music overload
18. Send postcards
19. Find at least one real housewife of Atlanta or New Jersey
20. To Lisa's dismay..no picking up hitchhikers.
To be continued...