Almost full circle
Trip Start Unknown
74Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. I believe that the states start out with good intentions when you you enter there state
2. I believe they try to do everything they can to fix the roads
3. By the time you get to the other side of the state they have ran out of money to fix the roads
4. They just are lazy
5. THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT does not give the states any money to fix the roads.
Ok enough of that, we well just get over the road thing.
Busy week ahead, lots of things to do
1. Bring Camper in for some much needed maintenance
2. Marge has a Dr's appointment for her collar bone
3. Go to Charlottesville, I have a Dr's appointment
4. Close the swimming pool and inspect the house
Visit with friends and family, and have a great down time until its time to head to N.C.
The weather on the east coast really sucks....makes me miss the west a little. Really excited about tomorrow, I get to take a real shower and not worry about conserving water like we do in the camper, last time I did that was at Ginny's house ( thanks ginny). well getting late here and its pouring down rain, guess I should go to sleep.