Turkey...if we can!?!?! CANCELED
Trip Start Mar 23, 2007
63Trip End Jun 20, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
We have changed plans. No access via the Greecian islands until next month once we are on the islands, unfortunately only direct ferries from Athens to islands than you have to track down transportation to Turkey via turkish companies. They will nothelp in Greece with info and little is available online. We do not have enough days to just sit on some island waiting for a turkish ferry, some only come 2 days a week. Other option is going from Athens to Istanbul and back again via train, but that would be 2 days 5 hours of just travel, so we decided to scratch out Turkey this time around :)......
So, we are off to Northern Greece and Meteora's monasteries.... This change of plans saves us 9-10days of travel, which we can add to more accesable locals in Eastern and Western Europe.
A calmer trip with more flexiblity. We need that :) Keep checking our post.
Later, Jake and Kristin