Happy and Home
Trip Start Aug 01, 2013
6Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
So lessons learned;
1) God is faithful and will reveal his will and purpose for your life if you step out of that comfort zone you are so comfortable in.
2) People are generally the same but its amazing getting to know those little things you can smile at and cherish, we all have them
3) The french, ill pass thanks
4) The traveling community are a species of their own
5) 1-2 days max in one hostel, country or city
6) It is amazing to realise how much you can achieve in such a small time amount of time when you work with God
7) Hostels are the way forward, Give me a hostel over a hotel any day
8) Believe roaming charges exist
9) Budgeting will save your life
10) Don't underestimate missing family and friends
11) Don't return home without a new perspective on life
12) Riding bikes in AMSTERDAM! BEWARE lol
I'll leave it there, I could carry on for a while yet! But I would say this if you have contemplated going traveling even for a short time DO IT! You'll meet some cool and inspiring people from all walks of life and you faith in God WILL BE INCREASED! (Well mine has :)
Until next year....