Only in China
Trip Start Jun 04, 2012
26Trip End Dec 10, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Today I am relaxing in a cafe with blue skies and pleasant weather, which is rare here, and considering what I NEED to do before I leave. This idea started when I was talking to Nick last night and I would like everyone's opinions of things that I may have missed. I am creating a list of things that I can only do in China, and it would be disappointing to live in China for 6 months and NOT to these things. Below is what I have so far on my list in no particular order, and Ill add more as I think of them. If you have any good suggestions, comment and Ill add them! Also think of things that will make great stories, or pictures!!!
Only in China List
2. Ride in a rickshaw
3. See a Paper dragon in a parade
4. See a Panda Bear (Even if its in a Zoo)
5. Climb to the top of the Great Wall of China
6. Become proficient in Chopsticks (according to chinese)
7. Have a simple conversation in Chinese
8. Have a simple conversation in Chinese with a stranger
9. Light off Fireworks to celebrate something
10. Get a Chinese Name
Let me know your ideas!!!!
I miss you all very very much!