Visit with friends
Trip Start Apr 02, 2008
33Trip End Jun 28, 2008
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
After 5 weeks of sickness the cough is finally over and energy restored to TJ. (I guess now he will have to drive)
7 THINGS WE HAVE LEARNED ABOUT "RV"ing (don't ask me why 7 but it seems to sell in all the book stores so maybe it will get you to read all 7 things).
1. We tell our boys no matter how good you are you can't stand up while we are moving to go potty.
2. You can cook in the oven while driving but doing dishes (with a sink full of water) is not a good idea.
3. Driving the RV isn't as bad as you think. You always have an open highway in front of you because you are going so slow everyone passes you.
4. It's OK to take up two lanes of traffic while driving down town, as if you have a choice sometimes.
5. Plates don't stay on the table when you have to stop suddenly.
6. Taking a shower while driving down the freeway isn't that bad as long as you don't get in a wreck.
7. That sign on airplanes on the over head compartment that says "Caution, contents may shift during flight" has taken on a new meaning for us.