Sad goodbyes to Central America
Trip Start Mar 07, 2007
75Trip End Oct 04, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
We are in a great little hotel just gonna hang and chill til Weds when we fly out, do some shopping, and go to the Anthropology Museum which is supposed to be pretty cool.
To make ourselves feel beter we have been thinkning about things we will not miss about South and Central America:
- fortnightly diarhhea. does your body ever get used to it?!
- long distance and overnight buses.
- cold showers. especially when they come and tell you that it actually is hot.
- hurricanes and evacuations!
- malaria and Lariam
- gringo tax
- having the location of the @ symbol change on every keyboard
- being ogled. yes we are back in Mexico, City of perve and grope.
It´s not all bad, we still have a couple of months up our sleeves.
And there are a million things we´ll miss too.
- #1 being hummingbirds
- tropical fruits, cheap and great
- exotic animals and locations
- having each day being an adventure
- meeting wicked worldwide friends all the time
- learning new words every day
- Guatemalan prices, coffee, chocolate
- oh, a new #1, being unemployed creatures of leisure!! How can we ever go back?!