10 things we have learnt in/about Brazil
Trip Start Apr 02, 2011
79Trip End Dec 06, 2011
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2. Brazillian beachwear is “better“.
3. Portuguese is not Spanish.
4. Putting two carbs on one plate (i.e spaghetti and rice) is acceptable and frequent.
5. Barry Manilow was wrong about a couple of things, Copacobana is not in Havana nor is it always the hottest spot.
6. It doesn“t matter if you don“t speak Portuguese, Brazillians will still want to talk
7. Jen can“t map read/ scouts are useless (this is open to debate)
8. Argentinians are mean (subject to change)
9. Tuna croissants although available are not advisable
10. Gingers can still burn through SPF50