No time for BLUE titles...
Trip Start May 25, 2013
31Trip End Jun 23, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
* Shift to The Synagogue Apartments across town for a one night stay... Comfortable accommodation in the Jewish quarter. Not surprisingly, kosher shops and cafes around. The apartment is in a large complex centred over an arcade filled with numerous outdoor cafes. Our Perth mates are settled into one of them!...
* We ride the ferris wheel for a bird's eye view of the city.
* We discover delicious sour cherry strudel.
* We visit St
* We return to St. Stephens in the evening for an organ concert - sadly it turns out not to be the massive pipe organ, but an electric one. Admittedly it belts out quite a sound and we hear many well-known classical pieces along with some performances by a solo flautist and a bass singer.
* We take the opportunity while out at night to walk down to the river to see the Danube close up and photograph the floodlit bridges.