Champagne on the Seine and other fabulous things..
Trip Start Apr 30, 2010
2Trip End May 14, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Here are a few things you simply must try while in Paris:
- A trip down the Seine on a Bateau Mouche to get accustomed with the city. Do it both at night and during the day for two totally different but equally beautiful and memorable experiences.
- A cooking lesson at the Paris Ritz's Escoffier school, where you get to enjoy the gourmet French meal you've learned to create.
- A browse through the famous department stores: Le Bon Marché, Printemps, Galeries Lafayette.
- Drinking a bottle of champagne sitting by the edge of the Seine on a warm evening.
- Climbing to the top of the Arc de Triomphe.
- Vintage shopping in the Marais district.
- Walk the medieval corridors of the Louvre and read the neon poetry of Joseph Kosuth
- Sit in the gardens of the Rodin museum