Cherry coke hora

Trip Start Oct 01, 2009
Trip End Apr 01, 2010

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines
Where I stayed
Pousada do Tadeu

Flag of Brazil  , State of Ceara,
Monday, February 22, 2010

Brazil is like one big beach and I am like one big whale...well I feel like one as I am sure I have donned a few pounds this trip from all the hamburgers, ham and cheese, chips, cookies, coke (liquid form) and quoxinhas (fried chicken ball). So I have decided to do some sort of exercise in the form of kite boardong although, unfortunaltly, no pics. 

The initial day we got here, I still have not managed to shake Mark off (joke mate!! :] ), we chilled and had a beach dinner of Red Snapper, acompanied by a cool breeze in the warm weather and some fine beers. The fish was good and the weather better, shame about the company (jooooke mate!). We met a short fellow who offered us a buggy ride and some kind of green plant to smoke called maja u rana, I did not know what it was, so we declined and drank more, watching the moon disappear at about 2 in the morning!!!!

The next day I had some beach time to myself as Mark decided for a marathon sleep (Caiparinhas catching up!).  I ate a bit of food and thought of life in an office for about 3.4521545455625 seconds, then ate more with a book and sun.
In the afternoon I met a suisse girl, named Barbra, who wanted to swim with me and my beard. We basically floated about until the sunset, then walked up to a dune callled Paġ do Sol for its whole glory!

Finally the day arrived when Mark and I split for good....hahah - this is because I get so much stick from him about leaving him to die in Mendozas muggy waters.  He went of to the airport to try and get down to Ushauia for a boat trip to Antarctic - Lucky bugger! So at this time I went for a Kite surf; that exercise I have been missing!  The wind was good for the first part and I was standing a lot BUT then hit the chopy weather, I drank a lot.  On my return I convinced Barbra to come buggying with me the next day.  We met a guy called Oded in one of the tour agencies and this was the start of my favourite night in Jericoacoara.....Dancing, drinking, eating. Oded bought a friend name Biatriz who lived in a tent and had dreads - and this just made for the night of party.

After 3 hours sleep I showered to get ready for the buggy ride with Barb.  We were venturing to a place called Tatajuba where we ate fresh fish and slept in some soggy hammocks. 

My last day in Jeri I decided to do some Havaiana shopping and  have one more try at kite surfing. The surfing was just a bit choppy in the wind and I became quite frustrated with the kite and the fact that my head was not getting any stronger, even after the amount of times I banged it.
Slideshow Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • You must enter a comment
  • You must enter your name
  • You must enter a valid name (" & < > \ / are not accepted).
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: