Trip Start Oct 21, 2006
115Trip End Mar 21, 2008
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Welcome to our travelogue. It is getting a bit big now so this page will hopefully serve to show you around before you dive in. Also, this little video will give you a teaser of what you can expect inside.
We have over 25 videos uploaded and most of them are fantastic! For the sake of convenience we have moved them to their respective entries. For example, the Great Barrier Reef video can be found on the Great Barrier Reef entry. The title of the entries also have "(CONTAINS VIDEO)" written on them so you know which ones to look at.
We have also started to upload some of the more recent videos to YouTube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/JimJaneTravel
Photos - many photos are included in the blog, lots more can be found here
Contact us - please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time. We would love to hear from you.
Introduction - A bit about us and the plan
Who is looking at this page?
A map of our itinerary
WHERE TO BEGIN?
With over 100 entries now, it might be difficult to know where to start. You could read through from start to finish, or you might like to check out some of our favourite entries:
- Our death-defying boat ride to Zanzibar
- Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro
- Staying in a capsule hotel in Tokyo
- Barbequed rat for Christmas dinner in the hills of northern Thailand
- Mandhu and Orchha - hidden oases of calm in the craziness of India (compare with Khajuraho)
- Jane getting hit by a motorbike in Kathmandu
- The Syrian hotel manager who told Jim he has a psychological problem
- Having half the Albanian police force at our disposal
- They call it Surfers, but it aint no Paradise when the Schoolies are in town
- Breaking the world vomiting record on a boat to Koh Tao
- New Years Eve in Mumbai
- Trekking to villages where no foreigners have trekked before
This is the list of countries we have visited so far on this trip, in the order that we visited them (pretty much).
Still to come: