Home home on the range
Trip Start Jul 02, 2007
38Trip End Aug 03, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Highest point 4850m.
- I only got lost once and that was in Abu Dhabi airport at the start of my trip. I lost my hat, momentarily, in the Himalayas and shortly afterwards got sort of lost myself.
- I lost count of Bill Bailey moments. As predicted, plenty of Do Not Want moments.
- I was pain free in the tooth department for 7 days before it struck. Then I was on antibotics for practically the rest of the trip. The pain lasted for a while until they kicked in, and never really went away completely. Evil tooth is evil.
- No tropical diseases. Round of applause, please.
- No Shaun either.
- Mum would've spent half the trip freaking out.
- LOADS of good food. I still refuse to believe it was the food that made me ill right at the end.
- The only thing that would've made this trip better would've been someone to share it with. Someone I knew and could really giggle with about things.
- Remarkably few occurrences of the classic, "I know [insert name here], from London! Do you know them?"